microphones in the trees: bird country

Sunday, August 02, 2009

bird country

01. shirtless ~ town and country
02. BRDDRMS ~ bird show
03. dim ~ the zoo wheel
04. lightning ghost ~ bird show
05. phoney fuckin' mountain ~ town and country
06. allways / never sleep pt#I ~ bird show
07. untitled ~ pillow
08. after ~ joshua abrams

"there is no concept to the music - I am just working and working and if I am happy while I am working then I think the music is good - it has to feed my life - I love to make music because it takes care of me and it connects me to my friends and family and reveals me to myself." ben vida

download

dibu: smicksy

4 comments:

ana said...

felicidades caro le!!

qué bonito dibu, y qué ganas de un recopilatorio de ben vida (nueve meses*:))

Carolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrián said...

felicidades caro!! que recopilatorio más apetecible para estos días :)

Carolina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.